11 March 2012

Photos of Japan's Top Sexy Actresses and Models for December 2011


It's a Sunday morning so it's time for some entertainment...


My good friend in the states who wishes to remain nameless asks that I post the names and photos of the girls who I think are the most beautiful and sexiest in Japan today... I reckon that he wants to know the exact names - in English - so he can do his own, er, "research." OK. This blog is about Japan. Japan has tons of extremely sexy women.... I also hear that 70% of Internet surfers worldwide are men. I am a man. I blog. I need readers, so here is a shameless attempt to get more readers, er, "viewers .


(Some people ask me, "Mike, are you doing this for the money?" And I answer, "Why, yes. How did you know?")


So, without further ado. Here's the first edition of Japan's Top Sexy Actresses and Models. I guess, from looking at these cheesecake photos, I should make this a regularly scheduled blog post. Ahem...



                                                                   Mikie Hara



                                                                 Arisa Taki




                                                           Haruka Ayase


                                                                  Aya Kikuchi


                                                                     Ai Shinozaki






Arisa Taki



                                                                Nonami Takizawa